- - Clerical
- Dearborn, MI, USA
- Full Time
Red Cap Distribution Center (1725 Miller Road Dearborn, MI 48120) is now seeking an Inventory Control Personnel to work Monday through Friday with the potential for Overtime, Weekend and Holiday work!
A successful applicant must be a self-starter, dependable, and have a strong work ethic, with the ability and willingness to pay attention to detail. They must be able to cooperate with other employees and outside personnel.
Qualifications or Skill Required:
- Experience with computer systems, internet, printers and scanners
- Experience in automotive shipping and receiving
- Proficient using Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Google Drive is helpful
- Organizational and problem-solving skills, as well as ability to work well independently
- Professional and dependable, with the ability to handle multiple priorities with strong customer service, and phone skills
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Strong typing and filing skills
- He or she must have a pleasant and courteous personality, to greet visitors of widely varied backgrounds
- Job involves activities in both office and warehouse environments
This job description summary outlines core aspects of this position, but additional duties may be required on a routine basis. This job description does not constitute the complete responsibilities for this position.
· Communicate with Customer on Regular Basis via Phone and Email in a professional manner
• Ensure the accuracy of all work order, receiving and shipping documents
• Oversee all paperwork associated with inbound, outbound and work orders and maintain the corresponding files.
• Assist in resolving any discrepancies
• Verify work order documentation for accuracy
• Receive material into Warehouse Management System
• Contact carriers for scheduling outbound material per Customer release instructions, and prepare all appropriate paperwork.
• Generate Load Sheets for Outbound Shipments/Distribute Load Sheets to crane operators and sign outbound load sheets when applicable.
• Verify, prepare and distribute bill of lading(s) to carrier
• Employee must adhere to housekeeping and safety rules
• Employee must adhere to ISO procedures and work instructions
• Perform All other Assigned Duties