Crane Operator - Warehouse
- - Crane Operator
- MI, USA
- Full Time
Red Cap Transport (1725 Miller Road Dearborn, MI 48120) is now seeking an Overhead Crane Operator to work Monday through Friday with the potential for Overtime, Weekend and Holiday work!
Preferably the applicant will have a minimum of three years' experience operating a large 30-40 ton overhead crane from a remote controlled pendant, utilizes various lifting devices. Primary commodity is large steel coils.
A successful applicant must be a self-starter, dependable, and have a strong work ethic, with the ability and willingness to pay attention to detail. They must be able to cooperate with other employees and outside personnel. The position may also require some administrative tasks, basic knowledge for using a computer, and answering occasional phone calls.
What's in it for you?
Weekly pay, set schedules, opportunities for overtime, and long-term potential!
Red Cap associates are eligible for a comprehensive and competitive benefits package plus an exclusive savings program, including:
• Competitive wages
• Holiday pay
• Paid personal leave time
• Annual bonus based on performance
• Affordable health, vision, dental, Rx plans
• 401(k) with company match after first year
• Teladoc (online care)
• And More!
Overhead Crane Operator Details:
• Operate and check overhead cranes
• Read shipping documents for customer specifications and ship accordingly
• Measure and inspect material before shipping when applicable
• Load and unload material
• Follow all safety rules
• Assist where needed when not running cranes
• Maintain proper housekeeping in work area
• Perform other duties as needed
• Hilo experience is preferred.
Overhead Crane Operator Qualifications:
• Must have a strong mechanical ability and aptitude
• Must be able to read and understand micrometer, calipers, and specifications
• Must know how to run all banding equipment
• Must have steel toed boots
• Must be a team player and be safety-conscious
• Applicant may be subject to a background check
• Pre-employment drug screen is required as a condition of employment
How to Apply:
Visit, email, call, or text us today! Walk-ins are welcome! Feel free to apply online at www.redcaptransport.com!